Friday, February 20, 2009

My evening in pictures.....










This evening Mr J and I walked down to the beach for a swim. It was right on sunset and wow...what a show Mother Nature put on for us.












The evening sunset was glowing in the distance. By the time we had a swim and a walk, some clouds were working their way into land.






The clouds allowed enough of the beautiful lights through so as to reflect on the wet sand. Depending on where one stood, the sunset lit up the entire beach.
And before we made our way home again I just had to snap one more shot lol.
Sometimes I enjoy the horizontal lines of the shore and other times I see diagonal directions and frames when I look through the lens of a camera however this evening was all about colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment