Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Low and Behold......




















Well, if you thought I was excited before....you should see me now lol.














After the excitement and force of the thunderstorm a beautiful peace arrived as the clouds broke up enough for the sun to shine through.










Outside everything seemed refreshed and alive, even the parrots returned to our tree looking thoroughly soaked. It did not deter them from chirping at each other through the water droplets.







I sat downloading my photos when something caught my attention outside. When I looked through the window I was speechless.







The sky had lit up as though it were on fire. I grabbed my camera and darted across to the beach.
Never in my life had I witnessed such beauty. The sky was alive with colour and it reflected over the water and beach.
My words here could never do justice to such a majestic scene, and I realize now that my photos will not do justice either.

It was one of those sunsets that makes one want to silently sit and marvel. The colours streaked through the southern sky slowing down the beats of my heart and causing my breath to hold for the smallest moment as the splendour seeped in leaving me in awe.
Mr J!!! I need a wide angle lens lol lol !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment