Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cleaning time in the tree......

























A little bird called past my favourite tree and stopped to clean and tidy himself up. Fortunately I was already out on the verandah with my trusted camera to capture the entire process. Lorikeets are full of such beautiful colours that I never tier of watching them and of course, the more you watch and talk to them the more they perform lol.

























I'll just fluff these feathers























Underarm xcruiosos





















Scrub my back will you please!





















Not to mention that we have to air under our wings!




















Now....what about the other side you may ask...





















A little rub here and there





















And of course I need to bathe my sides as well!






















Just reaching around the back here!
There! Finished! Now maybe she will take the camera away!

1 comment:

  1. You are a very gifted writer and photographer. I look forward to reading more about Australia

    ReplyDelete