Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Afternoon Sky......














This past ten days has been very busy indeed. Between Ms. A's 21st birthday, wet weather at work and travelling between Callala and Sydney, I have had little to no time to walk the beach. This afternon I made my way down there in time to talk a few pictures before the dark clouds completely covered the sky.
I was rewarded with a magnificent array of colours all colliding into one another. To add to the contrasts there was also a mixtures of storm clouds and fluffy white clouds as well.
To the west the sun broke through the heavier cloud covers and at a glance, the setting su n and area around it, looked like a fire ablaze in the spaces etween the clouds.












I looked up many times feeling that I could almost touch the sky with the clouds so low. It was a reviving visit. I hope that you enjoy my photos.

2 comments: