Thursday, January 1, 2009

Things I am Grateful For.....


Things I am grateful for:

Sunshine in winter
The sound of the ocean
Raindrops when the garden becomes too dry
A daughter that shares so much with me
A son who loves living with Mum and Dad
A husband who is forever and always
Blankets for cold evenings
Books so good that I can not put them down
The smell of cinnamon sticks
Music that makes us want to dance
Enjoyment of each other's company
A feeling of peace that Tai Cha brings
Flowers that brighten life as well as the garden
A girlfriend for my son who shines with beauty both inside and out

Fine coffee
Unconditional love
Working for myself
The enjoyment of writing
A boyfriend for my daughter who is level headed and lovely
Homemade sweets
Life Experiences

Those kodac moments
Room to add more to this list lol

No comments:

Post a Comment