Thursday, January 1, 2009

Busy times for busy bees.....


Have you ever tried to photograph a bee? God it's hard, they don't keep still, not even for a second...and I thought that little children were bad!


Just when you think everything is set to snap...the bee moves yet again. So engrossed in what he is doing that he is oblivious to you.
I sat on the ground, perched my camera in readiness and waited.......and waited......and waited and just when I got tired and put the camera down for a rest...along came the bee.
So, determined that they wouldn't beat me I waited patiently yet again and finally along came a busy little bee. He didn't even lift his head from his pollen collecting. I felt like swatting him.

So he climbed in over the back of the flowers lol....if you search hard enough through the yellow flowers you will see his back......the little B!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment