Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time to Relax.....


Well this weekend has been relaxing indeed. After a particularly busy week J and came home yesterday and headed for the beach. I had almost forgotten how relaxing it is there. With the warmer weather fast approaching we enjoyed the sun on our backs. The water is still a tad too cool to drive into however we waded through the wash of waves and enjoyed the breeze. While wading ankle deep John called me over to where he was to watch a young shovel nosed shark enjoying the surf. He swam around our legs and disappeared as the waves washed back out agaqin and again. I was surprized at just how well he blended into the sand and surf, being almost clear in colour. Their mouths are about the size of a fifty cent piece so there was no chance of being bitten. I believe they migrate to cooler waters during warmer weather so this may be the last we see of them this year. The photo above was not snapped by me.

Well, I am watching the mighty Eels playing a great game against the Dragons; the score Parra 25 Dragons 12 and J is cheering his voice hoarse lol. So I will wish you a good evening and go cheer with him.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment