Monday, February 7, 2011

Another Year..........



Yesterday was our 29th wedding anniversary. I laid in bed thinking about those years and realized just how much life had changed since J and I got married. The life we first envisioned was so different to what evolved yet amidst all of the highs and lows I still find myself loving my husband just as much now as the day we got married, even though our lives have turned out so differently. My husband us also my best friend and we still share great companionship after all these years. How lucky is that...lol.
As for our 29th anniversary, this year we heaed up to the Hunter Valley to experience "Sting" in concert and a visit to some of our favourite wineries. We had a lovely lunch at Il Cacciatore in Polkolbin and made a few stops to shoot some photos. This next few months will be very hectic with work yet we still like to spend weekends doing something special in keeping with our belief that life is too short to miss anything. I look forward to many more years doing something special with J.
Happy anniversary my darling

No comments:

Post a Comment