Sunday, August 9, 2009

Time To Rest.....



Well hello everyone



It is hard to believe that two months have passed since I last visited here. Two months of being ever so busy at work and at home. Two months pf 12 hour work days and endless chores each weekend.
Mr J and I became caught up in the rut of driving up to Sydney and back, each weekend in an effort to prepare for moving house to the new place. We moved. We then became caught up in the rut of driving to Sydney each weekend to unpack boxes and organise the new house. It certainly has taken its toll I must say. By this weekend we were simply too tired to do anything accept sleep and relax.
Today has been a magnivicent day here at Jervis Bay. The sun is shining and the warmth seeps into your body and soul and before long one can feel the stress just melting away. For Mr J and myself we took pleasure in the restoring qualities of it.
I sometimes wonder if relaxation is simply a state which we humans have forgotten until times such as this. We made our way around to Husskinson to enjoy some brunch and wander around the wharf precinct. The peace and sunshine is almost too difficult to give proper credit to however,
I snapped a few photos to share with you. It is a tranquil and stress free lifestyle here; people do not hurry from place to place, nor do they try to cram in as much as is humanly possible, to each day. Instead they stop to smell the flowers and absorb the serenity of the bay. I definately needed this today lol.
The calm bay water is lapping at the shore, a beach goer wades into the glimmering surf carrying his fishing line (and this is the middle of winter), so much of this area remains relatively secluded and unspoiled. Even the sounds and noises of the birdlife seemed relaxed, I had almost forgotten how much I enjoyed them.
It won't be long until Spring now and with such a mild winter here on the south coast, I am truely looking forward to the coming months. I hope that you enjoy the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment