Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Day at the Zoo.......











































































































Last weekend my photography group visited Taronga Zoo. The idea of the day was to learn how to shoot moving objects using a variety of camera modes. With a day of beautiful weather and great company, I had a wonderful time seeing many of the animals through the lens of my camera in a way that I have not viewed them before. I remember when the children were little we had "Zoo Friend" passes so that we could visit as often as we wanted to. Since those days so much has changed at Taronga however, the views of Sydner Harbour remain as magnivicent as ever. As we strolled the paths amongst the animal enclosures I was continually amazed at the vantage points overlooking the harbour. We made our way down to the elephant enclosure to see little Miss Luk Chai, the baby elephant born only this year. Toronga is ageless and ever so relaxing to visit.








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment