Saturday, October 2, 2010

Booderee National Park.....


J and I arrive at work each morning right on sunrise. We drive through Booderee National Park in order to access the base so each day there is often something different to watch as we arrive. One morning I stopped to allow an echidna to cross the road, he waddled across as fast as he could lol. Another morning I stopped to let some sea eagles finish picking at some road kill however, as soon as they realized that I was there they took flight. Most mornings we slow to take in the magnivicent views of Jervis Bay. There are few spots where one can view the base, te waters and the islands from the road way and the view is always worth slowing down for.
The first photo is of one of the kangaroos who are currently carrying tiny babies. This one was hanging over the top of it's mother's pouch taking in all of the activity around the base.
Sunrise is always beautiful here at Jervis Bay. Each day is different in one way or another but always breath taking. I hope that you enjoy my photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment