Sunday, April 18, 2010

If I could catch the sound of waves I would do it just for you And share with you a flower’s beauty on the days you're feeling blue.




It is a glorious day here down in Jervis Bay and so full of beauty that it makes one want to take your camera out and go for a walk until the rest of the household gets out of bed lol. Billy Joel floods the house with the most motivating of sounds. The smell of coffee coming from the kitchen and floating down over the back yard.
Windows and doors open, letting the sounds of autumn mingle perfectly with the music and believe me when I say that the sounds of autumn include kookaburras that like to let each other know when they are awake. They sit in the tree outside of my bedroom window and stake out their daily claim by being very vocal.
One can touch the depth of your own soul on such a moment in time, feel all the beauty within and enjoy the little things such as these. Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment